happy haPpy daY !

happy haPpy daY !

Thursday, September 17, 2009

fragile heart

urmm...
first question...
-when do u say it and u wish u hadn't?
...urmm last year bulan 7..if i can turn back time..
wish i never say it..
-and saying nothing and wishing u had?
..banyak je..tapi x payah..!

haila..haila..
gee x payah pk..
x payah penin pale..!
idup x semudah a+ b...
A + B = happy, ceria dan aman!
tapi ape2..
idup ni dah lengkap..
dah memang happy,
mest ader garam + gula..
opsss tambah masam masin + manis.
tapi sory kay,
it's really hard to open the gate..!
in other's words..
macam kota A'FAmosa kot?
wutever..!

'With all this fire that burns between us
There's so much to lose, yet so much more to gain
And if I could choose the world around me
The world I choose would all revolve around you
So help me complete the game inside me
And help to mend, to mend this fragile heart'

-Lonely months, with stubborn heart-

'action speaks louder than words'

No comments: